Christ at the Centre
Transformation through the love of God:
With Jesus Christ at the centre of our lives and community, we believe that transformation of the world around us happens when people are introduced and experience the love of God.
Church without walls:
The church is not the building. When people meet us they see that we are real and fragile but that Jesus Christ is our hope, strength and salvation, in every circumstance. He is our anchor so that we can confidently enter into the fullness of life.
All Saints Church exists to Worship God, for Fellowship, Teaching, Service and Witness:
- Worship: The regular corporate encounter with the living God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Fellowship: For mutual support and encouragement within our Christian family.
- Teaching: To understand the truths of our faith from the Bible for ourselves.
- Service: The practical expression of our love for God demonstrated in love for our neighbour.
- Witness: To share with others the good news of the love of God for them expressed in Jesus Christ.